Viking Helmet Battle Armor
AnNafi® Viking Helmet Battle Armor 18G Steel and Chainmail & Padded Arming Cotton Cap Protector Under Armor Chainmail Coif Cap for Men
Description:Overall Length: 19.5 Inches/ Width: 8.5 Inches Steel Gauge: 18G Inner Circle: 29.83 Inches Padding: Full Leather Suspension Features: Chainmail Skirting, Leather Straps.
- ✔★PREMIUM QUALITY 18 GAUGE VIKING CHAINMAIL HELMET:- The Viking Chainmail Helmet is an accurate ornate based off authentic historical research. This incredible helmet is made of hand-forged 18 gauge steel with elegant carvings. |
- ✔★HANDCRAFTED VIKING HELMET :- The helmet is a perfect outfit of Medieval War Time. It is perfect for adding to your collection, to wear to the next ren fair, Larp Re-enactment Renaissance Party and Cosplay, or to simply impress your friends . |
- ✔★ DESCRIPTION AND SIZE:- Overall Length: 19.5 Inches/ Width: 8.5 Inches.Inner Circle: 29.83 Inches. Made of solid steel, this is a Fully Wearable Viking Chainmail Armor Helmet. Handcrafted by Artisans, it is Great for unique costumes, role-playing, and collection. |
- ✔★ PERFECT SIZE & MULTIPLE USAGE :Padding: Full Leather Suspension Features: Chainmail Skirting, Leather Straps. Made for every Standard Adult .Use it in multi Ways like it is Great Gift Idea for Halloween Party, Perfect and Unique Birthday Gifts for your Boy Friend , Husband or Father and Brothers . Best for Party Costumes Movie Dress and Larp Costumes .A Great Wedding Anniversary Gift . |
- ✔★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED :- We provide Life time warrantee and 30 Days full Money Back Guarantee if there is any Manufacturing Defect in our Helmet .So Buy with Confidence.
Unless indicated differently in each product description, our shields are made out of 15mm thick birch plywood and consolidated by a steel hand-hammered umbo and iron bolts.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free US shipping. The average estimated shipping time is 30 days, including a 7 to 15 days of production for our more complex handmade crafts.
Unless advised otherwise under each product listing, we have a 30-day return policy and a hassle free return policy if you are not satisfied with your item. Terms and conditions apply.
Unless indicated otherwise, our shields have a 24 inches diameter (61 cm) and weights around 6.6 pounds (3 kg)
Because these are handmade products made with real wood blanks the sizes, textures and overall appearance may vary from the product photos and description. Some blanks might be smaller than anticipated, or larger sizes too thick to transport at a low cost.
We recommend applying three or four times per year some beeswax polish to protect the wood surface from moisture and sunlight. Apply the oil onto a lint-free cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a clean cloth.
Authentic Viking Craftsmanship
We take great pride in creating by hand, and with the highest quality materials authentic viking crafts for raiding, display, and collection purposes.
Shields are expensive to ship; they are often large and heavy. But we want to make sure that you never get surprised by this high cost. This means that we sometimes lose money shipping to the far reaches of the U.S. At the end of the day, we care more about sharing this passion for Norse heritage with you than the money we make.
If you aren't happy, or decide you want a different design, we have an easy exchange program for our shields. Just return ship the item and as soon as we receive it, we'll dispatch your replacement within 2 business days.