Lace-up Viking Long-sleeve Shirt
Zando Men's Pirate Shirt Medieval Renaissance Viking Steampunk Cowboy Gothic Victorian Cowboy Vampire Halloween Costume Top
- 100% Cotton
- Drawstring closure
- Material: Men's pirate shirt is made of pure cotton, soft, comfortable, elastic and breathable. All sizes are suitable for most people and are the best choice for you to wear.
- Special design: The Gothic style men's T-shirt is designed with a V-neck, and the collar is fixed with a tie, which is easy to wear. The fabric is soft and has a special texture, making the jeans shirt full of medieval retro style. The classic Renaissance clothes make you elegant and charming.
- Matching: Steampunk, Gothic, Viking, cowboy and vampire clothes are the best choice for role playing. They are especially suitable for Halloween and various carnivals. You can also wear them daily. They are very comfortable and breathable, making you feel comfortable.
- Suitable for various scenes: Cross dressing party, family, pajamas, party, club, performance, daily life, travel, Halloween, Christmas, dating, exercise.
- Gift: Once you wear it, you will love it. It is very suitable for couples and families, and also a good gift for boys and girls, friends, fathers, sons and festivals.
Unless indicated differently in each product description, our shields are made out of 15mm thick birch plywood and consolidated by a steel hand-hammered umbo and iron bolts.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free US shipping. The average estimated shipping time is 30 days, including a 7 to 15 days of production for our more complex handmade crafts.
Unless advised otherwise under each product listing, we have a 30-day return policy and a hassle free return policy if you are not satisfied with your item. Terms and conditions apply.
Unless indicated otherwise, our shields have a 24 inches diameter (61 cm) and weights around 6.6 pounds (3 kg)
Because these are handmade products made with real wood blanks the sizes, textures and overall appearance may vary from the product photos and description. Some blanks might be smaller than anticipated, or larger sizes too thick to transport at a low cost.
We recommend applying three or four times per year some beeswax polish to protect the wood surface from moisture and sunlight. Apply the oil onto a lint-free cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a clean cloth.
Authentic Viking Craftsmanship
We take great pride in creating by hand, and with the highest quality materials authentic viking crafts for raiding, display, and collection purposes.
Shields are expensive to ship; they are often large and heavy. But we want to make sure that you never get surprised by this high cost. This means that we sometimes lose money shipping to the far reaches of the U.S. At the end of the day, we care more about sharing this passion for Norse heritage with you than the money we make.
If you aren't happy, or decide you want a different design, we have an easy exchange program for our shields. Just return ship the item and as soon as we receive it, we'll dispatch your replacement within 2 business days.