Custom Hand Forged Damascus Steel Swiss Dagger Sword
Custom Hand Forged Damascus Steel Swiss Dagger Sword Viking Gladius Double Edge Sword Gladiator Blood Grooved Sword
Hand Forged Damascus steel Swiss Dagger Sword Double Edge Gladiator Blood Grooved Sword Fire Storm Pattern Blade. MEASUREMENTS Over All Length = 25 Inches long, and Blade length is 18 inches long. Handle length is 7 Inches long. BLADE is Made By 15N20 and 1095 ALLOY STEELS with 176 Layers.
This steel of this sword has high quality contents to give an excellent edge and sharp cutting abilities. Hardness of the blade is HRC 58-60 in the lab & been hand sharpened to a Sharp Edge. BUYING You must be sure and certify that you are 18+ of age and you are able to legally purchase and own an item and will use it responsibly.
- Offered by Wilson Roy for kitchen, Outdoor Camping & Hunting consisting of Damascus Swiss Dagger Sword |
- Our interpretation of the classic hatchet; Stylish and iconic Sword is as eye catching as it is durable |
- Features a differentially heat treated, Hand-forged Damascus Steel Gladiator Blood Grooved Sword, which has a hard edge capable of reaching razor sharpness, but a soft steel body for absorbing impact |
- DURABLE & EASY TO CLEAN - The integrated design of the blade and the shank is not easy to break, safe and durable. It ensures long lasting performance and easy to clean. You can save a lot of time on cleaning |
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Every Viking Damascus sword is backed by superior quality and under strict quality inspection. Our aim is 100% satisfied customers. Return it anytime and get a full refund when you are not happy with our Items |
- This Sword Handle Made is Walnut Wood Handle.
Unless indicated differently in each product description, our shields are made out of 15mm thick birch plywood and consolidated by a steel hand-hammered umbo and iron bolts.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free US shipping. The average estimated shipping time is 30 days, including a 7 to 15 days of production for our more complex handmade crafts.
Unless advised otherwise under each product listing, we have a 30-day return policy and a hassle free return policy if you are not satisfied with your item. Terms and conditions apply.
Unless indicated otherwise, our shields have a 24 inches diameter (61 cm) and weights around 6.6 pounds (3 kg)
Because these are handmade products made with real wood blanks the sizes, textures and overall appearance may vary from the product photos and description. Some blanks might be smaller than anticipated, or larger sizes too thick to transport at a low cost.
We recommend applying three or four times per year some beeswax polish to protect the wood surface from moisture and sunlight. Apply the oil onto a lint-free cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a clean cloth.
Search Other Products
Authentic Viking Craftsmanship
We take great pride in creating by hand, and with the highest quality materials authentic viking crafts for raiding, display, and collection purposes.
Shields are expensive to ship; they are often large and heavy. But we want to make sure that you never get surprised by this high cost. This means that we sometimes lose money shipping to the far reaches of the U.S. At the end of the day, we care more about sharing this passion for Norse heritage with you than the money we make.
If you aren't happy, or decide you want a different design, we have an easy exchange program for our shields. Just return ship the item and as soon as we receive it, we'll dispatch your replacement within 2 business days.