Medieval Merchant's Vest
Kranchungel Mens Medieval Vest Pirate Costume Renaissance Steampunk Lace-up Viking Vest Gothic Waistcoat Outfit
- Polyester and spandex
- Mens renaissance vest gothic steampunk medieval waistcoat costume,comfortable polyester material,faux suede fabric,garment is not elastic,soft and comfortable to wear.
- Costume vest for men,sleeveless,V-neck,lace-up front,renaissance vest,medieval vest,gothic vest,steampunk vest,waistcoat costume,mens viking costume.
- Men pirate renaissance vest cosplay costume,great accessory for pirate, vampire, victorian, renaissance, medieval or theatrical costume.
- Men's pirate lace-up vest medieval waistcoat is suitable for Renaissance fair,steampunk-themed,rock graduation party,pirate theme party,Halloween costume cosplay,stage performance,theatrical costume,fashion show,etc.
- Mens medieval lace up vest gothic steampunk victorian waistcoat,mens steampunk costume,fashion to pair with pirate pants, work great as costume pants,great for wearing with boots!
Unless indicated differently in each product description, our shields are made out of 15mm thick birch plywood and consolidated by a steel hand-hammered umbo and iron bolts.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free US shipping. The average estimated shipping time is 30 days, including a 7 to 15 days of production for our more complex handmade crafts.
Unless advised otherwise under each product listing, we have a 30-day return policy and a hassle free return policy if you are not satisfied with your item. Terms and conditions apply.
Unless indicated otherwise, our shields have a 24 inches diameter (61 cm) and weights around 6.6 pounds (3 kg)
Because these are handmade products made with real wood blanks the sizes, textures and overall appearance may vary from the product photos and description. Some blanks might be smaller than anticipated, or larger sizes too thick to transport at a low cost.
We recommend applying three or four times per year some beeswax polish to protect the wood surface from moisture and sunlight. Apply the oil onto a lint-free cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a clean cloth.
Authentic Viking Craftsmanship
We take great pride in creating by hand, and with the highest quality materials authentic viking crafts for raiding, display, and collection purposes.
Shields are expensive to ship; they are often large and heavy. But we want to make sure that you never get surprised by this high cost. This means that we sometimes lose money shipping to the far reaches of the U.S. At the end of the day, we care more about sharing this passion for Norse heritage with you than the money we make.
If you aren't happy, or decide you want a different design, we have an easy exchange program for our shields. Just return ship the item and as soon as we receive it, we'll dispatch your replacement within 2 business days.