Medieval Knight Belt
Medieval Knight Belt for Men Renaissance Belts for Viking Tunic Shirt
- Faux Leather
- Tie closure
- Dry Cloth Clean
- The classic Medieval leather belt is made of high quality faux leather, embossed with Nordic amulet, which is a fashionable Viking style. The retro accessories will bring you back to the middle ages.
- Total length: 165cm/65 inches;215cm/84.6 inches. Belt width: 3.5cm / 1.38”. The Vintage Ring Knight belt allows you to tie as you like and adjust them to suit your needs. One size for all waist size.
- Great for LARP, cosplay, All Saints Eve, Halloween, Renaissance Faire, Historical Reenactment event or fancy dress party. Available in black / brown / coffee color, these Medieval Belt will make your costume unique.
- A good cosplay accessory belt to match viking tunic, shirt, and medieval pirate costumes. This viking belt provides an authentic medieval look and makes an ideal gift for men / women.
- Please feel free to contact us for any questions about our products or service, we promise to response within 24 hours and solve the issue as soon as we can. Whether refund or replacement, we will have your concern satisfied
Unless indicated differently in each product description, our shields are made out of 15mm thick birch plywood and consolidated by a steel hand-hammered umbo and iron bolts.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free US shipping. The average estimated shipping time is 30 days, including a 7 to 15 days of production for our more complex handmade crafts.
Unless advised otherwise under each product listing, we have a 30-day return policy and a hassle free return policy if you are not satisfied with your item. Terms and conditions apply.
Unless indicated otherwise, our shields have a 24 inches diameter (61 cm) and weights around 6.6 pounds (3 kg)
Because these are handmade products made with real wood blanks the sizes, textures and overall appearance may vary from the product photos and description. Some blanks might be smaller than anticipated, or larger sizes too thick to transport at a low cost.
We recommend applying three or four times per year some beeswax polish to protect the wood surface from moisture and sunlight. Apply the oil onto a lint-free cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a clean cloth.
Search Other Products
Authentic Viking Craftsmanship
We take great pride in creating by hand, and with the highest quality materials authentic viking crafts for raiding, display, and collection purposes.
Shields are expensive to ship; they are often large and heavy. But we want to make sure that you never get surprised by this high cost. This means that we sometimes lose money shipping to the far reaches of the U.S. At the end of the day, we care more about sharing this passion for Norse heritage with you than the money we make.
If you aren't happy, or decide you want a different design, we have an easy exchange program for our shields. Just return ship the item and as soon as we receive it, we'll dispatch your replacement within 2 business days.