Medieval Steel Knee Protection Cops
Fine Peak Medieval Steel Knee Protection Cops Combat Armor SCA Fighting leg armor greaves armor cosplay ren faire costume samurai armor leather arm guards knight armor boots men armor costume men plates
- Belted closure
- Dry Clean Only
- MADE FROM HIGH QUALITY 18 GAUGE IRON STEEL
- FINISH : NATURAL STEEL FINISH
- Includes two cops with leather straps buckles and lined with canvas for comfort
- Finish: Polished Finished as shown in Picture
- Full Size reproduction Some Assembly required An Impressive interior decor piece and collector item
- Size : The Size of this Knee caps Armor is a Standard Adult Size that fits almost all adults.
- Please see that the order you placed is form Fine Peak
- Great for LARP / (live action role playing) / kids, cosplay / Halloween / fancy dress / theatrical props / and historical
- Comes with Fitted Inner Liner and chin strap for comfortable wearing
- Size : standard size, fits almost all adults World Wide Shipping Thanks For Shopping
Unless indicated differently in each product description, our shields are made out of 15mm thick birch plywood and consolidated by a steel hand-hammered umbo and iron bolts.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free US shipping. The average estimated shipping time is 30 days, including a 7 to 15 days of production for our more complex handmade crafts.
Unless advised otherwise under each product listing, we have a 30-day return policy and a hassle free return policy if you are not satisfied with your item. Terms and conditions apply.
Unless indicated otherwise, our shields have a 24 inches diameter (61 cm) and weights around 6.6 pounds (3 kg)
Because these are handmade products made with real wood blanks the sizes, textures and overall appearance may vary from the product photos and description. Some blanks might be smaller than anticipated, or larger sizes too thick to transport at a low cost.
We recommend applying three or four times per year some beeswax polish to protect the wood surface from moisture and sunlight. Apply the oil onto a lint-free cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a clean cloth.
Authentic Viking Craftsmanship
We take great pride in creating by hand, and with the highest quality materials authentic viking crafts for raiding, display, and collection purposes.
Shields are expensive to ship; they are often large and heavy. But we want to make sure that you never get surprised by this high cost. This means that we sometimes lose money shipping to the far reaches of the U.S. At the end of the day, we care more about sharing this passion for Norse heritage with you than the money we make.
If you aren't happy, or decide you want a different design, we have an easy exchange program for our shields. Just return ship the item and as soon as we receive it, we'll dispatch your replacement within 2 business days.