Sleeveless Short Torso Slit-Side Over Tunic
Mens Renaissance Costume,Pirate Shirt Sleeveless Medieval Gothic Viking Victorian Shirt for Men
- Belted closure
- Hand Wash Only
- Premium Material:mens sleeveless renaissance pirate shirt is made of cotton linen, stylish and comfortable to wear, more suitble for summer.
- Fashion Design: mens viking tunic design,Stand collar with 16 copper buckle，Uniquely designed sleeves，Side slits at the hem, which make it more classic and vintage.
- Matches: this cotton linen medieval tops can match with pirate pants, slacks, chinos, jeans, short, and trousers, easy to build your casual and formal looks
- Occasion: it's suitble for daily wear, summer beach, Renaissance Fair, viking and Scot costumes, Halloween, work, sports, holiday, etc
- Size:Normal Fit Style, Please refer to the Size Chart in the Product Description below before ordering. If you want a loose fit, pls one size up
Unless indicated differently in each product description, our shields are made out of 15mm thick birch plywood and consolidated by a steel hand-hammered umbo and iron bolts.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free US shipping. The average estimated shipping time is 30 days, including a 7 to 15 days of production for our more complex handmade crafts.
Unless advised otherwise under each product listing, we have a 30-day return policy and a hassle free return policy if you are not satisfied with your item. Terms and conditions apply.
Unless indicated otherwise, our shields have a 24 inches diameter (61 cm) and weights around 6.6 pounds (3 kg)
Because these are handmade products made with real wood blanks the sizes, textures and overall appearance may vary from the product photos and description. Some blanks might be smaller than anticipated, or larger sizes too thick to transport at a low cost.
We recommend applying three or four times per year some beeswax polish to protect the wood surface from moisture and sunlight. Apply the oil onto a lint-free cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a clean cloth.
Authentic Viking Craftsmanship
We take great pride in creating by hand, and with the highest quality materials authentic viking crafts for raiding, display, and collection purposes.
Shields are expensive to ship; they are often large and heavy. But we want to make sure that you never get surprised by this high cost. This means that we sometimes lose money shipping to the far reaches of the U.S. At the end of the day, we care more about sharing this passion for Norse heritage with you than the money we make.
If you aren't happy, or decide you want a different design, we have an easy exchange program for our shields. Just return ship the item and as soon as we receive it, we'll dispatch your replacement within 2 business days.