Spring Steel Viking Sword
Norse Tradesman Spring Steel Viking Sword - Single Handed Grip w/Premium Leather Belt & Scabbard - Battle-Ready - Eldbroti
Norse Tradesman offers the finest handcrafted medieval goods available. This Viking sword is one of the finest examples of craftsmanship coming from Norse Tradesman. Even a Viking berserker would praise the construction of this item. Made with 1095 carbon steel and featuring a semi-sharp blade, this sword is a premium replica. The blade is full tang, meaning that the blade extends down into the handle as a single piece of steel, with no welding.
The pommel is hot peened, -- which means the end of the tang that appears at the top of the pommel is heated and then gently hammered and expanded to form the "peen block," which is then polished into invisibility, giving it a seamless look. The fine scabbard is fashioned from high quality wood and wrapped in brown leather, giving your blade a rich sheath in which to rest in. The baldric sheath features a brown leather belt which is fashioned to strap over the shoulder and across the chest.
- ⚔️ NORSE SPIRIT - This sword is named Eldbroti, meaning breaker of the flame. Drawing inspiration from 11th century Viking artifacts, this Viking replica sword features a semi-sharp blade, an ornately designed hilt and a genuine leather wrapped wooden scabbard with sword belt. |
- ⚔️ SOLID CRAFTSMANSHIP - Constructed to last and designed to function, each hand-forged Viking sword features a semi-sharp, double-edged blade which has been given an excellent heat treatment to achieve a 56-58 Rockwell scale hardness. This sword is no toy. Blade is full tang, meaning that the blade and handle are made from one continuous piece of steel with no welding. This is the technique favored by all true weapons makers. |
- ⚔️ SHOULDER-STRAP SCABBARD - Each sword comes with a genuine cowhide wrapped baldric (shoulder-strap sheath). The belt of the scabbard is adjustable, so you can adjust easily as per your body size. Each piece is made and assembled by hand. The scabbard is constructed from high quality wood and wrapped in brown leather. Recognize the incredible quality with a simple touch or glance. |
- ⚔️ BECOME A TRUE WARRIOR - This Viking weapon is crafted with the warrior in mind. Find the point of balance approx. 6.5" (16 cm) below the guard. The sword grip is carefully wrapped with brown leather, giving a comfortable one-handed grip. Feel the natural balance and comfort as if the sword were an extension of your body. |
- ⚔️ SPECIFICATIONS - Overall Length: 34” (88.36 cm) | Overall Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg) | Blade Length: 26” (66.04 cm) | Blade Width: 2.5” (5.08 cm) | Handle Length: 4” (10.16 cm) | Handle Width: 1.5” (2.54 cm) | Hand Guard Length: 4.75” (10.16 cm) | Hand Guard Width: 0.75” (1.6 cm) | Pommel Length: 2.5” (5.08 cm) | Pommel Width: 1.5” (2.54 cm) | Handle Material: Wooden with Leather Wrapped |
Unless indicated differently in each product description, our shields are made out of 15mm thick birch plywood and consolidated by a steel hand-hammered umbo and iron bolts.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free US shipping. The average estimated shipping time is 30 days, including a 7 to 15 days of production for our more complex handmade crafts.
Unless advised otherwise under each product listing, we have a 30-day return policy and a hassle free return policy if you are not satisfied with your item. Terms and conditions apply.
Unless indicated otherwise, our shields have a 24 inches diameter (61 cm) and weights around 6.6 pounds (3 kg)
Because these are handmade products made with real wood blanks the sizes, textures and overall appearance may vary from the product photos and description. Some blanks might be smaller than anticipated, or larger sizes too thick to transport at a low cost.
We recommend applying three or four times per year some beeswax polish to protect the wood surface from moisture and sunlight. Apply the oil onto a lint-free cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a clean cloth.
Search Other Products
Authentic Viking Craftsmanship
We take great pride in creating by hand, and with the highest quality materials authentic viking crafts for raiding, display, and collection purposes.
Shields are expensive to ship; they are often large and heavy. But we want to make sure that you never get surprised by this high cost. This means that we sometimes lose money shipping to the far reaches of the U.S. At the end of the day, we care more about sharing this passion for Norse heritage with you than the money we make.
If you aren't happy, or decide you want a different design, we have an easy exchange program for our shields. Just return ship the item and as soon as we receive it, we'll dispatch your replacement within 2 business days.