Black and Red Medieval Viking Steel Rimmed Shield 24''
- Medieval Viking Armor Shield Medieval 24'' Round Shield Wooden Shield (25)
- Description: Overall Length :24'' Inches approx Made of good quality : Wood & Steel Color:As pictured Condition:- 100% New Quality Assurance Quality is a parameter where we make no compromises.
- The products that we offer to our clients are high in quality, beautifully designed and of high performance. Overall Length : 24 Inches Made of good quality : Wood & Steel Color:As pictured Condition:- 100% New Usage :- Larp/Battle/halloween
- Specifications: All Work is Handmade This is a Reproduction Item, Not Sold As Antique. Good Piece Of Collection. Overall Length : 24 Inches Made of good quality : Steel & Wood Color:As pictured Condition:- 100% New Usage :- Larp/Battle/halloween Look Photos For Actual Image Of Product.
- All Work is Hand Made. This is a Reproduction Item, Not Sold As Antique. Good Piece Of Collection. Best for gift. Use Full In Travel Time.
Unless indicated differently in each product description, our shields are made out of 15mm thick birch plywood and consolidated by a steel hand-hammered umbo and iron bolts.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free US shipping. The average estimated shipping time is 30 days, including a 7 to 15 days of production for our more complex handmade crafts.
Unless advised otherwise under each product listing, we have a 30-day return policy and a hassle free return policy if you are not satisfied with your item. Terms and conditions apply.
Unless indicated otherwise, our shields have a 24 inches diameter (61 cm) and weights around 6.6 pounds (3 kg)
Because these are handmade products made with real wood blanks the sizes, textures and overall appearance may vary from the product photos and description. Some blanks might be smaller than anticipated, or larger sizes too thick to transport at a low cost.
We recommend applying three or four times per year some beeswax polish to protect the wood surface from moisture and sunlight. Apply the oil onto a lint-free cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a clean cloth.
Authentic Viking Craftsmanship
We take great pride in creating by hand, and with the highest quality materials authentic viking crafts for raiding, display, and collection purposes.
Shields are expensive to ship; they are often large and heavy. But we want to make sure that you never get surprised by this high cost. This means that we sometimes lose money shipping to the far reaches of the U.S. At the end of the day, we care more about sharing this passion for Norse heritage with you than the money we make.
If you aren't happy, or decide you want a different design, we have an easy exchange program for our shields. Just return ship the item and as soon as we receive it, we'll dispatch your replacement within 2 business days.