Viking Axe, SCA-05
SHINY CRAFTS | Viking Axe,Hatchet,Throwing Axes,Weapons,Hand Axe,Gifts for him,Wood Working Tool,Viking Gifts for Men,Camping Hatchet,Tomahawk,Bearded Axe (SCA-05)
- ✅SHINY CRAFTS Branded19'' VIKING AXE SPECIFICATIONS - High Quality 1095 Carbon steel semi sharp blade width 5'' inches, length 6'' inches and Rosewood Handle 19'' with Prefect Grip and Balanced Axe. |
- ✅Completely Functional Battle Axe - This Viking Battle hatchet is Fully Functional Axe and This Ax isn't Toy, The Forged skegg Head hatchet Constructed with Semi-well honed edge which has been given a brilliant warmth treatment to accomplish a 55-58 Rockwell scale hardness and Durable Hard Edge. The hatchet head is Design as gotten utilizing a wedge and pin method supported by obvious weapons producers and smithies. This Axe isn't For Chopping Wood. |
- ✅Sharp Shovel - When experiencing a blend of trees and plants underneath during outside climbing, simply utilize our 6 inch since quite a while ago hatchet edge to tenderly slice it to address the trouble; when setting up camp outside and hiking, Our hatchet will prove to be useful, simple to cut wood, light the oven, and partake in the fun of setting up camp! |
- ✅The Best Companion Of The Explorer - If you like experience, setting up camp, outside sports, if it's not too much trouble, bring it, since it will be your most valuable accomplice for investigating experience, Package Come with a Protection Leather Sheath cover that shields you from the edge of the Viking Axe cutting edge and dodges any mischief and harms. |
- ✅BUYER'S SATISFACTION FIRST - 100% fulfillment and Money Back . In case there are any issues with the buy, kindly go ahead and reach us, We will give the best help to take care of the issue.
Unless indicated differently in each product description, our shields are made out of 15mm thick birch plywood and consolidated by a steel hand-hammered umbo and iron bolts.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free US shipping. The average estimated shipping time is 30 days, including a 7 to 15 days of production for our more complex handmade crafts.
Unless advised otherwise under each product listing, we have a 30-day return policy and a hassle free return policy if you are not satisfied with your item. Terms and conditions apply.
Unless indicated otherwise, our shields have a 24 inches diameter (61 cm) and weights around 6.6 pounds (3 kg)
Because these are handmade products made with real wood blanks the sizes, textures and overall appearance may vary from the product photos and description. Some blanks might be smaller than anticipated, or larger sizes too thick to transport at a low cost.
We recommend applying three or four times per year some beeswax polish to protect the wood surface from moisture and sunlight. Apply the oil onto a lint-free cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a clean cloth.
Search Other Products
Authentic Viking Craftsmanship
We take great pride in creating by hand, and with the highest quality materials authentic viking crafts for raiding, display, and collection purposes.
Shields are expensive to ship; they are often large and heavy. But we want to make sure that you never get surprised by this high cost. This means that we sometimes lose money shipping to the far reaches of the U.S. At the end of the day, we care more about sharing this passion for Norse heritage with you than the money we make.
If you aren't happy, or decide you want a different design, we have an easy exchange program for our shields. Just return ship the item and as soon as we receive it, we'll dispatch your replacement within 2 business days.