Viking Chainmail Helmet
Viking Chainmail Shipwrecked Finish Medieval Templar Crusader Knight Armor Helmet | Greek Roman Spartan Armour Headpiece | Wearable Free-Size for Adult Halloween Costumes (Camouflage)
- The Great Helm Was Great For A Number Of Reasons, But None As Important As The Level Of Protection It Provided To The Warrior Who Wore It. This Knights Helmet Is A Classic Example Of A Medieval Great Helm That Kept Is Wearer Safe Behind Layers Of Steel.
- This Helmet Is Very Much A Typical Great Helmet, As It Encapsulates The Wearers Head On A Barrel-Shaped Layer Of Steel, Which Provides Quite The Impressive Level Of Protection.
- This Helmet Has A Flattened Top With Riveted Reinforcements Along The Helms Upper Ridge, While Also Featuring A Decorative Polished Brass Cross On The Helmets Face. This Cross Rests Right Over The Helms Eyelets, Which Are Narrow Cut-Outs That Nevertheless Still Allow The Wearer To See Out. Small Vertical Cut-Outs Along The Lower Section Of The Helm, On Either Side Of The Cross, Provide Ventilation To The Helm And Make It Easier For The Wearer To Breathe While Wearing The Helm, Thus Circumventing One Of The Main Issues With A Full Helm Like This.
- The Helmet Is Made From High Quality Metals, Including Steel And Brass. It Is Not Only A Perfect Piece Of Armor To Wear When You Are Getting Ready For A Reenactment Battle, But This Knights Helmet Is Also A Great Piece Of Medieval Armor To Display As A Part Of Your Own Collection Of Historic Arms And Armor.Traditional Medieval Knights Helmet |
- Stunning as a Display Item, Collectors Piece, or Gift |
- Manufacturing Process : Handmade |
- Modeled After the Great Helmets of History |
- Offers a Great Degree of Protection & Comfort During LARP & Act | Great Armor Accent to Any Medieval Soldier or Warrior Costume |
- Sold & Manufactured By Nagina International From India |
- 24 x 7 Dedicated Customer Support Service
Unless indicated differently in each product description, our shields are made out of 15mm thick birch plywood and consolidated by a steel hand-hammered umbo and iron bolts.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free US shipping. The average estimated shipping time is 30 days, including a 7 to 15 days of production for our more complex handmade crafts.
Unless advised otherwise under each product listing, we have a 30-day return policy and a hassle free return policy if you are not satisfied with your item. Terms and conditions apply.
Unless indicated otherwise, our shields have a 24 inches diameter (61 cm) and weights around 6.6 pounds (3 kg)
Because these are handmade products made with real wood blanks the sizes, textures and overall appearance may vary from the product photos and description. Some blanks might be smaller than anticipated, or larger sizes too thick to transport at a low cost.
We recommend applying three or four times per year some beeswax polish to protect the wood surface from moisture and sunlight. Apply the oil onto a lint-free cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a clean cloth.
Authentic Viking Craftsmanship
We take great pride in creating by hand, and with the highest quality materials authentic viking crafts for raiding, display, and collection purposes.
Shields are expensive to ship; they are often large and heavy. But we want to make sure that you never get surprised by this high cost. This means that we sometimes lose money shipping to the far reaches of the U.S. At the end of the day, we care more about sharing this passion for Norse heritage with you than the money we make.
If you aren't happy, or decide you want a different design, we have an easy exchange program for our shields. Just return ship the item and as soon as we receive it, we'll dispatch your replacement within 2 business days.